The Climate Action Lab is a 10-day online summer training program held by The CLEO Institute. It looks to educate high school students on climate science and empower them to take action on their own by exposing them to experts and professionals in the field. Through the Climate Action Lab, students will effectively transform into catalysts of change. Throughout the 10-day program, you will learn about the role that both individual and collective climate action plays in tackling this global climate crisis.
Climate Action Lab
High school students
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the science, impacts, and solutions of climate change in your own community and around the world.
- Become a certified Climate Speaker.
- Acquire the resources and knowledge needed to mobilize online and create a movement.
- Creatively express your climate story.
You will hear from experts across the fields of climate science, resilience, design, communication, and research who will provide baseline knowledge of climate science, seriousness, and solutions.
EDUCATION – COMMUNICATION – MOBILIZATION
- First Week: July 20th – July 23rd from 10:00am-1:00pm
- Second Week: July 27th – July 30th from 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Third Week: August 3rd – August 5th (times will vary depending on climate certifications and graduation)